Katie was great! She was empathetic yet motivating. She was able to help me identify underlying issues and give practical easy-to-follow steps for solving some interpersonal conflict issues. We touched on many issues including emotional health/self-care questions, how to work inside a negative environment, and how to know when it's time to leave a job versus when to push for change. It was all very useful and I now have a clear path forward. I highly recommend Katie!" - Joe, 39
Personalized career coaching to help you in your path
If you identify with any of the following, you could benefit from a coach:
- You are just starting out and you want to get the job that will set you on the right path!
- You want to reinvent yourself and make a major career change and you don't know where to start.
- You are job searching for the first time in a while and want to put your best foot forward to new potential employers.
- You've got big career aspirations but feel stuck in your role and aren't sure how to break out and make big moves.
- You want a promotion, or to get a better role in your field.
- You're applying to jobs and not getting interviews and you aren't sure how to break the cycle.
How I work with clients:
Assessing Your Unique Value
I take a hands on approach to career coaching. Meeting one on one to understand my clients' career goals and aspirations and help them think through the right approach.
Exploring Potential Paths
The possibilities are endless! That can also be daunting. I help clients connect with their own career aspirations and make the path more tangible.
Communicating Transferable Skills
One of the most difficult elements of job searching is getting the resume and cover letter right! I work with each client to create a resume that is easy to digest and highlights the best of what they have to offer a potential employer.
Telling Your Story & Getting Buy-In
Telling your own story in a compelling way can be really tough. Especially with the anxiety and nerves that come with a job interview. The most successful job candidates know exactly how to tell their story in a way that gets an interviewer truly excited about them as an employee and a person. I work with clients to get them ready for big interviews.